Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Demolition is DONE...

Like I had mentioned before, we wanted the demolition to be completed by the end of the weekend.  On Sunday early evening, I was finished with just a little of clean up left.  However, our original idea was to keep the cupboards in and refinish them some how, but that evening Stacy came to me stating, "I have an idea, but I don't know if you are going to like it."  This usually requires more work from me to obtain what she wants.  Well, she didn't know if she would like the cupboards still in there since everything else was new.  So, Monday evening after work, I took them down.  I do have to admit she was right. 

This post is going to be a little shorter.  Below are the final pictures of the demolition completed.  So now there is no going back, everything is completely out of the camper except the floor.  That will come out when I have the walls and ceiling back up.  I really don't want to be walking around on the sub floor. 

So enjoy the pictures, there was only a minimal of blood and a lot of sweat displayed during this process.

This is the bedroom...all of these pics are when everything but wiring and plumbing have been stripped out.


Ceiling....


Bathroom sink area...


Dinette...can't see it but no cupboards above window....


Couch area or sitting area...


Bench/sitting area...


Kitchen....


The next thing we will be doing is replacing studs that have rotted and insulate walls, ceiling, and windows.

Stay tuned...as these DIY rookies are about to begin a whole new challenge....

Thank you, Trish & Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment